About the Role
ZAGENO is looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to join our Boston, MA-area team!Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work and learn alongside veteran leaders in technology sales and build the potential for a future selling role within our growing sales team.
ZAGENO BDRs are focused on researching prospective customers, creating outreach strategies and identifying sales opportunities. They conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers to identify how ZAGENO can simplify the research and procurement process for biotech labs to help save time for scientists!
This is an ideal role for a communicative and driven people person, who is looking to accelerate their career path in sales, and enjoys working with other mission-driven individuals.
If you are looking to make an impact on the life sciences industry, we encourage you to apply.
Day to day, the BDR role includes the following activities:
- Building new revenue opportunities by conducting high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and other communication strategies
- Learning to articulate ZAGENO’s value proposition, optimize messaging based on reception, and identify methods of establishing trust with prospects
- Gaining a good understanding of how to use sales and marketing technologies
- Working closely with our sales team to develop and implement strategy and process
- Effectively and accurately track activity in our database and expand on our prospect lists through market research and qualification
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly quotas and goals
- Scheduling prospect meetings for account executives to assess business and potential for purchasing through ZAGENO
- Being curious about uncovering prospect's current research and purchasing process and their pain points